Tuesday, March 10, 2009

YUMMMMMMM

I look forward to many things when I go home, and one of them is the restaurants. I never thought that my hometown had a good variety of restaurants until I came to school. There are so many nice places to sit down and eat at home, and its something I look forward to!

My favorite restaurant is Bonefish Grill. Bonefish is a relatively new restaurant around my home. You can obviously tell from the title that it is a fish restaurant, although I don't really like fish. I don't mind crab, shrimp, or lobster, but fish seems to have no flavor to it, so I kind of stay away from it.


My favorite meal to get at bonefish is a bang bang shrimp. It is breaded shrimp that has the most amazing sauce on it. Although it can be spicy at times, it is still considered my fave. I also like Bone Fish's appetizer, Saucy Shrimp. Saucy Shrimp is not breaded but also has a delicious sauce on it. They put cheese crumbles on top, which really gives the shrimp flavor. I am not sure exactly what kind of cheese it is, maybe goat cheese, but it is good. If you live close to Bonefish or ever pass one while on the road or visiting a friend, you should stop for a great dinner!


Of course, when I don't have time to go out to eat, I love to grab Jimmy John's. It is so fast and easy although, I wouldn't consider it cheap, because when you get it as often as I do, the bill adds up. Ha!


I worked at Jimmy John's last summer for my first job! Since it was my first job and it was summer time I never really wanted to go to work so I often found a sub to work for me. The weird thing is that when people work at a food place, I usually hear them say that they hate the food they served. Now see, that is not the case with me, I could eat Jimmy John's everyday if I had to.


My favorite sub is #4 although when I am not "too" hungry I will just get a slim 5. I recommend both subs to everyone and anyone!

1 comment:

  1. First off, the restaurant that you mentioned first sounds pretty good. I think that somewhere in the future I will try it, even though I don't like seafood that much. Also, I love Jimmy John's. I don't go there too often, or I would get sick of it. However, my favorite is definitely the number 9, minus the tomato and onions. =)

    ReplyDelete